IPhone’s unique cybersecurity feature
Silicon Valley: Most people can keep passwords simple, but easy-to-remember passwords pose a threat to your account and online security. That’s why cybersecurity experts insist on keeping passwords as complex as possible.
If you have an Apple device (iPhone or iPad), then it has a cybersecurity feature that can tell you which of your login details (ID, password) are in the data leak of certain apps. Have appeared.
Yes! The iPhone can also tell you where the passwords for your Amazon, Google and Netflix accounts have appeared. Not only this, with the help of this feature you can change your passwords for this website in the following simple steps:
1. Go to your iPhone / iPad settings app
2. Scroll down and tap on the password
3. If the security of your Google, Twitter, and Amazon online accounts has been compromised (password theft, change, or ineffectiveness), you’ll see security tips here.
4. By tapping on these security tips, you can see which account has the problem and where its data has been leaked. This section will also warn you of possible hacks due to weak passwords.
5. You can change the password on the said website and also delete its entry in the list.